Heavy Truck/Trailer Mechanic|
Iron City Express is looking for a safety-focused and hardworking mechanic to repair and maintain our fleet of roll-off trucks, tractors and trailers in our Crescent Township location, just west of Pittsburgh. A successful candidate will work alongside our experienced group of mechanics and operations staff to keep our trucks safe for our drivers and ready to serve our customers.
- Complete Assigned work orders as assigned
- Properly document and maintain records for equipment
- Perform various maintenance and repair tasks on both trucks and trailers
- Interact with drivers and other staff to diagnose and solve mechanical issues
- Maintain equipment documentation, records, & files in compliance with Company & DOT standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with heavy truck maintenance
- Demonstrated mechanical proficiency
- CDL Preferred
- A safety conscious work style and a positive attitude
Why Work at ICE?
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Excellent Benefitsincluding 401k, medical, vision & dental
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- All work is Local
- Uniforms and Boot allowance
Who is ICE?
Iron City Express is a Solid Waste & Recycling transporter located in Crescent, PA servicing the Western PA region. As a provider of roll-off and tractor trailer services, ICE prides itself on professionalism and customer service to ensure a quality experience. ICE has served the region for over 30 years and has the experience to meet your needs and get the job done right.
Iron City Express is a proud member of GPB Waste Ohio – PA, which is a regional provider to the PA-OH-WV states including locations in Columbus OH, Cambridge, OH, and Pittsburgh, PA. Priding ourselves on a family atmosphere, we want to take care of our employees and our community. We are always looking for great drivers; Come grow with us!