Roll Off Driver|
Do you love driving a truck but hate the nights spent away from home? You might flourish in our open position for a local Roll Off Truck Driver. If you are in the Cambridge area, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for safe, courteous drivers who values a predictable schedule and working hard to meet our customers’ needs. Our company makes safety our number one priority for our drivers, employees and customers.. We maintain our entire fleet with a dedicated team of in-house mechanics. We pay weekly, including overtime.
Why Work at Buckeye Water?
- Competitive Pay – hourly rate, paid weekly
- Excellent Benefits including 401k, medical, vision & dental
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- Home every night and Local
- Uniforms and yearly boot allowance
- Class A or B CDL with Manual Endorsement
- Complete assigned routes to provide dumpsters and trailers to customers
- Dispose of refuse in various landfills and disposal facilities
- Tarping and preparing loads for safe travel
- Complete paperwork, including use of electronic tablet throughout the day
- Preferred two years experience
- Experience with manual transmission
- Roll-off and Waste Industry specific experience a PLUS