Our commitment to your privacy: Armada Waste Ohio (AWO) has a long-standing policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information it collects about clients. AWO will not share non-public personal information about you (“Information”) with third parties without your consent, except for the specific purposes described below. This notice describes the information AWO may gather and the circumstances under which AWO may share it.
Collection of Information: AWO collects and uses the Information to deliver superior service to you. AWO gets most Information directly from you when you access and use services offered by AWO – whether in person, by telephone or electronically. AWO may verify this information or get additional information, including creditworthiness or credit history, from other financial institutions or service providers with whom you may have authorized to provide such information and/or consumer reporting agencies, verification services or public sources. This Information may relate to your finances, employment, avocations or other personal characteristics, as well as interactions with or through AWO or others.
Disclosure of Information: AWO may not disclose Information about you to affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by law or consented to by you. For example, Information may be disclosed:
- In connection with AWO’s administration, operations, products and services;
- To AWO attorneys, accountants, auditors, administrators or other service providers;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or governmental or regulatory inquiry (including regarding money laundering);
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of AWO’s business;
- To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized or violative transactions (such as money laundering violations), law suits, claims or other liabilities; and
- To assist in offering AWO -affiliated products and services to you.
The foregoing may include responses to inquiries for purposes of compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist due diligence, disclosure or reporting requirements. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, AWO does not make disclosures of Information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. For example, AWO does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to a catalogue company. It is AWO general policy to require all third parties that are to receive any Information to sign strict confidentiality agreements.
Access to and Correction of Information: If you desire to review any file AWO may maintain regarding your Information, please contact us. If you notify AWO that any Information is incorrect, AWO will review it. If AWO agrees, AWO will correct its records. If AWO does not agree, you may submit a short statement of dispute, which AWO will include in future disclosures of the disputed Information. Information collected in connection with, or in anticipation of, any claim or legal proceeding will not be made available.